Amy is one of Levien & Company's most knowledgeable project managers and a fantastic resource for project-related challenges. She has 35 years of experience in the industry and has been at the firm since 2002.
Building upon her training in both the arts and business, Amy has managed a diverse portfolio of master planning, new construction and restoration projects. She excels at helping clients define their mission, develop a budget and program in the earliest stages of a project, and then follow it through to completion.
Amy’s prior experience includes more than a decade at The New York Botanical Garden where, as Associate Vice President for Capital Projects, she oversaw a $100 million capital program. Amy has also worked in real estate sales, real estate market evaluation, hotel renovations and historic district management.
She has an M.B.A. from New York University, a Ph.D. and M.A. in 19th and 20th Century Architecture from Boston University and a B.A. in Art History with Honors from the University of Michigan.
- Stephen Wise Free Synagogue
- German International School New York
- Steinway, Inc
- The Shed
- The Abraham Joshua Heschel School
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- Institute for the Study of the Ancient World
- French Institute Alliance Francaise
- The New York Botanical Garden: Nolen Greenhouses
- The New York Botanical Garden: Visitor Center