Daphne has a varied background and strategic approach to project team leadership, and an enviable track record of completing projects within budget and on schedule. She excels at communicating effectively and managing projects from inception through construction, representing the client’s interests throughout while fostering team cohesion and consensus building.
Daphne joined Levien & Company in 2002, having previously worked as the assistant project director for construction of the Samuel B. and David Rose Building at Lincoln Center and as a project manager for construction of the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Center and the New York Mercantile Exchange. With more than 30 years of experience in the field, she has served corporate, not-for-profit and retail clients, from planning and design through construction completion.
She has an A.B. in Architectural and Art History with Honors from Smith College.
- The Buckley School
- CRRC Development
- GMHC (Gay Men's Health Crisis)
- VillageCare Nursing Center
- Sherry-Lehmann Wines & Spirits
- West Side Montessori School
- Sheraton Hotel & Towers
- Cohen & Steers
- Hess Corporation International Headquarters
- Convent of the Sacred Heart School
- Judith Leiber Flagship Store
- Coalition for the Homeless
- Anti-Defamation League
- Pegasus Capital Investors
- Packer Collegiate